Friday Night Fun
Open to all members of the Birch Bay Village Golf Club and their guests. This is a great way to meet other golfers in a fun filled format. If you’re ready to have a good laugh and a great time on the golf course, then come out and join us for Friday night FUN!
Primary Contact: Rob Goodman, email@example.com
Schedule and Fees
- Plays on FRIDAYS during the summer season
- TEE TIMES
- SUMMER SEASON 4:30pm, CHECK-IN at 4pm
- EARLY SPRING AND FALL 4pm, CHECK-IN at 3:30pm
- Shot Gun Start, all members tee off at the same time from different tees.
- ENTRY FEE AND PAYOUT
- Entry fee is $0.50
- all entry fees are paid out at the end of the round.
- The number of payout places depends on the number of players.
- Win a golf ball, or maybe an ice cream bar!
Scoring and Handicap
- Each player’s GHIN handicap is converted to a course handicap.
- A variety of games are played each week with most scores being post-able.
- Men play from the White/Blue tee boxes or the White/Combo tee boxes.
- A course handicap is a number that indicates how many handicap strokes a golfer receives at the specific golf course (and specific set of tees) being played. Course handicap usually differs from a player’s GHIN index due to a specific course’s rating and slope.
- Stroke play; also known as medal play, is a scoring system in the sport of golf in which the total number of strokes per player or team is counted over one, or more rounds, of 18 holes.
- All team members tee off and then decide which tee shot they like the best and mark that spot.
- The other team members pick up their balls and place them beside the marked spot, and everyone hits their 2nd shot from that spot.
- This continues for each shot until one player holes out.