Open to BBVGC members with a GHIN handicap index. Play with other members of varying levels of golf skills with GHINs. Play with a partner or as a single, we will get you in a group and out playing. If you don’t have a GHIN, you can establish one through the club. The club plays a shotgun start so all finish at the same time to enjoy lunch, beverage, and snacks from the Golf & Grille, at the end of the round.
- Plays on Wednesdays at 10 am. During the prime season (May thru August), usually 8 to 16 players.
- A GHIN is required to play in the Ladies club.
- Wednesdays 10 am, Check-in 9:30 am
- Shotgun Start, Stroke Play, Entry Fee $5
- Primary contact: Pat Simpson, email@example.com
- Entry fee is $5 and all entry fees are paid out at the end of the round. The number of payouts depends on the number of players.
- Each player plays their own ball on each hole and their GHIN handicap converted to course handicap is applied for each hole.
Ladies Club Frequent Event Tournaments
- Team: Best 2 of 3 players, Best 3 of 4 players
- Individual Net: Lowest score using individual course handicap
- Individual Gross: Lowest score, no course handicap applied
- Closest to the pin
Ladies play from Red/White Tees
Stroke play; also known as medal play, is a scoring system in the sport of golf in which the total number of strokes is counted over one, or more rounds, of 18 holes
Course handicap is a number that indicates how many handicap strokes a golfer receives at the specific golf course (and specific set of tees) being played.
Club Membership Fee
The Club membership fee is only $5 US and includes access to Ladies Club, Men’s Club, Friday Night Couples, Scramble Club, Monday Money Club, a Mid-Week Evening 9-hole club, Informal Tuesday Ladies Club, Club Tournaments, “Golf Improvement” clinics, and voting rights at Club meetings.