Monday Money Game
Open to BBVGC members with a GHIN handicap index. Play with other members of varying levels of golf skills with GHINs. Bring $10 and your “A” game, this group plays to win. Play with a partner or as a single, we will get you in a group and out playing. If you don’t have a GHIN, you can establish one through the club. The club plays a shotgun start so all finish at the same time to enjoy lunch, beverages, and snacks from the Golf & Grille, at the end of the round.
- Plays on Mondays. During the prime season (May thru August), usually 16 to 24 players.
- A current GHIN is required to play in the Monday Money Game.
- Monday 10 am, Check-in 9:30 am
- Shotgun Start, Stroke Play, Entry Fee $10
- Primary contact:
Fees and Payouts
Entry fee is $10 and all entry fees are paid out at the end of the round. The number of payout places depends on the number of players. Each player plays their own ball on each hole and their GHIN handicap converted to course handicap, is applied for each hole.
Frequent event tournaments
- Team: Best 2 of 3 players, Best 3 of 4 players
- Individual Net: Lowest score using individual course handicap
- Individual Gross: Lowest score, no course handicap applied
- Closest to the pin
Men play from White/Blue or Combo Tees
Stroke play; also known as medal play, is a scoring system in the sport of golf in which the total number of strokes is counted over one, or more rounds, of 18 holes
Course handicap is a number that indicates how many handicap strokes a golfer receives at the specific golf course (and specific set of tees) being played.
Club Membership Fee
The Club membership fee is only $20 US and includes access to Ladies Club, Men’s Club, Friday Night Couples, Scramble Club, Monday Money Club, a Mid-Week Evening 9-hole club, Informal Tuesday Ladies Club, Club Tournaments, “Golf Improvement” clinics, and voting rights at Club meetings.